Zotero - a smart reference tool
This reference tool, Zotero, is a free and fantastic tool, that saves you some typing.
Source references appear in two ways in your assignment: in the text as a reference and in the bibliography. Zotero organizes and speeds up the process!
- Download our 'get started with Zotero' guide and eliminate common issues (pptx)
- Search Zotero's support (very thorough)
- Anglia Ruskin Harvard Business Academy Aarhus-style (version 2 from 15-12-2022)
Zotero must be open to install the style
- PC: Download the zip file, find it in downloads, right-click and select "extract". Double-click to install.
- MAC: Double click on the file and install the CSL-file.
The standard is automatically added to your Zotero library's list of bibliographic standards.
- How to add metadata on a book if you can't find it using 'the magic wand' (pdf)